Dragon & Skull by Clark North Coffin Canvas Giclee Tattoo Art
- Dragon & Skull by artist Clark North.
- Features Japanese style dragon and skull design.
- Canvas Coffin Giclee's are 3 feet tall by 18 inches wide at their widest point.
- Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas.
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
- All canvas art is made to order right her in the USA!
- Art orders ship in 7-10 business days.
- Authorized dealer of BlackMarket Art-Lowbrow Art fine products.
Though he's a homebody that likes life un-complicated - Clark North has more than 30,000 hours in the skin, was on TV for two years and has been featured in tattooings largest & longest lived magazines. He has also been interviewed and noted in some of the largest newspapers around, such as USA Today, O.C Weekly, Orange County Times and the Los Angeles Times.
Directly inspired by the original 1800's Japanese tattoo artists. putting decades of study into it as well. This has been Clarks favorite form of tattoo since the age of 11 (1974). Clark did his first tattoos in 1977/78 ~ tattooing friends & their friends off & on until he got serious in the late 80's... and he's been at it ever since.
Having a strong passion for traditional Japanese tattooing (just as most of the tattooers from his generation), these days clark really is focused solely in this one direction. Body suits are a passion but so are sleeves, lady's hip decor and the smaller one point tattooing.
Clark is always sketching, drawing and painting new ideas as well as tattooing 4 or 5 days a week. He enjoys his career, its path and is grateful for his great clientele.