Black Market / Lowbrow Art Company
Veil by Randy Drako Tattoo Canvas Giclee Art Print Skeleton
- Veil by Randy Drako canvas giclee art print.
- Design items include a skeleton face of a woman.
- Made-to-order Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas featuring the original artwork of today's hottest tattoo artists.
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Museum gallery wrap extends the canvas over the sides.
- Comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar.
- Authorized Dealer of Black Market Art-Lowbrow Art fine products.
These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches:
A: 11.88" x 12.02"
B: 15.03" x 15.20"
C: 21.48" x 21.73"
D: 26.39" x 26.70"
E: 30.53" x 30.89"
Note: Size D & E are only available for shipping inside the USA. International buyers please contact us.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7 to 14 business days.
Hi my name is Randy Drako. Who I am and what I do must be credited to what I have been through. I only recently discovered my passion for art while locked away in a prison cell. I’m 30 years old and I’ve been locked up for close to a decade now. Four years ago I picked up a pencil and for the first time found freedom through imagination. Shortly after I got my first acrylic paint set. I haven’t been able to put the brushes down since. I love the freedom I get from painting. There are no walls or locked doors when it comes to art. Even though I still remain in prison, I have found solace thru artwork.