Black Market / Lowbrow Art Company
Sunset Boulevard Marilyn Monroe by Charlie Medina Canvas Giclee
- Sunset Boulevard by artist Charlie Medina.
- Features a Marilyn Monroe sugar skull portrait.
- Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas.
- A Canvas Giclee is a gallery wrapped canvas print that comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar and is ready to hang.
- These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches
A: 11.96" x 11.96"
B: 15.10" x 15.10"
C: 21.59" x 21.59"
D: 26.53" x 26.53"
E: 30.71" x 30.71"
Note: Sizes D and E are only available for shipping in the USA.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7-10 business days.
Marco Almera's artistic career emerged from the Southern California surf, skate and rock‘n’roll subculture of the late 80's. As a Southern California native, the artist was inspired by the do-it-yourself style of this subculture, and began by creating his own t-shirts and stylized graphics. As his underground art style developed, it continued to reflect this dynamic world of surfing, skateboarding, rock music, pinup girls, hot rods, iconography and the timeless coastal lifestyle. Studying fine art at UC Santa Cruz provided Almera the background of many different fine art mediums, the foundation from which he has been able to expand his craft.
Almera has spent his career working independently, creating t-shirt designs, album covers, rock music posters, ads, commercial graphics and commissioned paintings. The artist's hand-printed serigraphs can be found in art galleries, music stores and poster shops around the world. Over the years, he has enjoyed much success with his art and serigraphs in Japan, Germany, England, The Netherlands and all over the United States.