Mex Am Gothic by Melody Smith Canvas Giclee Art Print Day of the Dead Sugar Skull
- Mex Am Gothic by artist Melody Smith.
- Featuring a colorful day of the dead sugar skull couple tattoo art design.
- Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas.
- A Canvas Giclee is a gallery wrapped canvas print that comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar and is ready to hang.
- These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches
A: 10.59" x 13.48"
B: 13.40" x 17.06"
C: 19.15" x 24.38"
D: 23.53" x 29.96"
E: 27.21" x 34.65"
Note: Sizes D and E are only available for shipping in the USA.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7-10 business days.
Melody Smith is an Arizona artist originally from Southern California. She has an eclectic style that incorporates street, folk, tattoo and urban art with a twist.