Black Market / Lowbrow Art Company
Masuimi Mex by Tom Laura Big Toe Sexy Pin Up Canvas Giclee
- Masuimi Mex by artist Tom Laura aka BigToe.
- Featuring a sexy tribal pin up girl tattoo art design.
- Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas.
- A Canvas Giclee is a gallery wrapped canvas print that comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar and is ready to hang.
- These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches
A: 10.43" x 13.70"
B: 13.19" x 17.33"
C: 18.85" x 24.77"
D: 23.16" x 30.43"
E: 26.79" x 35.20"
Note: Sizes D and E are only available for shipping in the USA.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7-10 business days.
BigToe, aka artist Tom Laura, was raised in SoCal on a steady beach-rat diet of Ed Roth, Mad Magazine and Surfer Magazine’s Rick Griffin. After over 20 years in the Southern California surfing and apparel industry, Tom started painting for public exhibition under his nickname “BigToe” in 2006.Tom creates art with a casual, tongue-in-cheek sense of humor and playful eroticism that offers a nostalgic escape in our fast-paced and ever-changing world. BigToe’s art is inspired by the confluence of Tiki, Kustom and Surf culture. The fusion of these seemingly disparate lifestyles has always been an obvious one to the artist: all 3 are outsider ways of life.