Mascara De La Muerte by Mike Bell Canvas Giclee Art Print
- Mascara De La Muerte by Mike Bell canvas giclee.
- Featuring a masked woman wrestler and sugar skull tattoo art design.
- Made-to-order Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas featuring the original artwork of today's hottest tattoo artists.
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Museum gallery wrap extends the canvas over the sides.
- Comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar.
- Authorized Dealer of Black Market Art - Lowbrow Art fine products.
- Made in the USA.
These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches:
A: 12.00" x 12.07"
B: 15.00" x 15.09"
C: 21.70" x 21.83"
D: 26.60" x 26.75"
E: 30.60" x 30.78"
Note: Size D & E are only available for shipping inside the USA. International buyers please contact us.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7 to 14 business days.
Iconic pop culture imagery splashed across modern-day situations is the blueprint for Mike Bell's canvases. The result? A vibrant, bold, offbeat and humorous narrative – true lowbrow. Classic monsters, science fiction, vintage toys, MAD Magazine, pin-ups and Japanese cartoons are among the cultural forces of Bell’s youth that find their way to the end of his paint brush to tell a figurative story and give us an outcome that can be pretty weird, yet ultra cool.