Infinity Design Silver Alloy Bracelet Wrist Jewelry Waxed Linen Wristband
- Alloy and waxed linen bracelet.
- Infinity design with round beads.
- Black waxed linen cord.
- Approximate length 7".
- Round metal bell and loop closures.
- No rusting.
- No tarnishing.
- Can be worn in pool, ocean and shower.
- Matches real silver.
- Will shine up great and stretch out a little as you wear it.
- Great to layer with other bracelets.
Rhodium Plating and the Alloy Collection:
Rhodium is a rare, silver-white hard metal in the platinum family on the periodic table. It's highly reflective and holds the distinction of being one of the most expensive precious metals in the world. As an inert or noble metal - meaning it's resistant to corrosion and oxidation in moist air, rhodium also increases the durability of any jewelry it plates. Rhodium plating will also make the metal more scratch resistant and when used on silver jewelry, less prone to tarnishing. One of the biggest upsides to rhodium plating is it's nickel free, making it hypoallergenic. Some people's body chemistry is such that the plating wears more quickly than that. So keep an eye out for wear. It will need to be re-plated periodically.