Black Market / Lowbrow Art Company
In A Second by Damian Fulton Canvas Giclee
- In A Second by artist Damian Fulton.
- Hang loose with goofy on his motorcycle with his surfboard.
- Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas.
- A Canvas Giclee is a gallery wrapped canvas print that comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar and is ready to hang.
- These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches
A: 11.95" x 11.95"
B: 15.12" x 15.12"
C: 21.60" x 21.60"
D: 26.55" x 26.55"
E: 30.70" x 30.70"
Note: Sizes D and E are only available for shipping in the USA.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7-10 business days.
Damien Fulton grew up in Orange County, California and spent a lot of time as a kid on the beach. He loved the scene; from hot rodders, to bikers, to hippies and of course surfers. He went to California State University Fullerton to study art but found the traditional courses tedious. After graduating Damian got involved in creating posters for various surf events, created comic strips for Surf publications and then got involved directing commercials for a toy company. During this time he started creating his own art which is a reflection of his experience of Southern California - a mix of intense urbanization and the freedom of the beach and surf. He held his first solo show at Gasoling Gallery and never looked back!