F.T.W. by David DeFigueredo Canvas Giclee
- F.T.W. by artist David DeFigueredo.
- Naked girl wearing military helmet with brass knuckles tattoo design.
- Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas.
- A Canvas Giclee is a gallery wrapped canvas print that comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar and is ready to hang.
- These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches
A: 10.4" x 14.21"
B: 13.24" x 18.1"
C: 18.93" x 25.87"
D: 23.26" x 31.79"
E: 26.91" x 36.78"
Note: Sizes D and E are only available for shipping in the USA.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7-10 business days.
David DeFigueredo started working in graphic arts in 1999. Two years later he was commissioned to do his first CD cover. Since that time, he has worked with a number of bands designing CD covers and jewel case layouts. DeFigueredo has worked in multiple genres of music spanning metal, industrial, goth, and rap, and also has experience with book covers, business cards, and DVD cover layouts.