Butterfly Eyes by Thea Fear Canvas Giclee
- Butterfly Eyes by artist Thea Fear.
- Featuring a blue eyed monarch butterfly surreal tattoo art design.
- Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas.
- A Canvas Giclee is a gallery wrapped canvas print that comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar and is ready to hang.
- These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches
A: 15.30" x 9.34"
B: 19.40" x 11.84"
C: 27.65" x 16.88"
D: 34.00" x 20.76"
E: 39.30" x 23.99"
Note: Sizes D and E are only available for shipping in the USA.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7-10 business days.
Thea Fear works with the guys at Electric Chair Tattoo in Fullerton, California. She specializes in Neo traditional tattoos, black and grey realism, portraits and cosmetic tattoos.