Blue Bunny by Tyson Mcadoo Tattoo Canvas Giclee Art Print
- Blue Bunny by Tyson Mcadoo canvas giclee art print.
- Design items include abstract pin up girl and taking pictures.
- Made-to-order Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas featuring the original artwork of today's hottest tattoo artists.
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Museum gallery wrap extends the canvas over the sides.
- Comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar.
- Authorized Dealer of Black Market Art-Lowbrow Art fine products.
These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches:
A: 9.84" x 14.53"
B: 12.44" x 18.37"
C: 17.78" x 26.26"
D: 21.85" x 32.27"
E: 25.27" x 37.32"
Note: Size D & E are only available for shipping inside the USA. International buyers please contact us.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7 to 14 business days.
Tyson McAdoo's current body of work focuses primarily on female figurative digital paintings. McAdoo's balance between abstraction and realism creates an energy that thrusts the female form to dominate rolls of power. Born in 78' Tyson spent his formative years standing behind girls in ballet class learning the finer lines of the female anatomy. At 19 he broke his knees and went to art school. In 00' he Graduated from the Joe Kubert School and started working for DC and Marvel Comics. 5 years later he found his way back home to Atlanta where you can find Tyson designing and art directing for Cartoon Network and spending every other waking second creating his unforgettable sirens..