Battle To The Death by Brother Greg Skull and Snake Canvas Art Print
- Battle To The Death by Brother Greg canvas giclee.
- Featuring a skelton and snake fighting tattoo art design.
- Made-to-order Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas featuring the original artwork of today's hottest tattoo artists.
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Museum gallery wrap extends the canvas over the sides.
- Comes on a 1.25" stretcher bar.
- Authorized Dealer of Black Market Art - Lowbrow Art fine products.
- Made in the USA.
These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches:
A: 10.00" x 12.62"
B: 13.50" x 17.03"
C: 19.40" x 24.48"
D: 23.70" x 29.90"
E: 27.30" x 34.44"
Note: Size D & E are only available for shipping inside the USA. International buyers please contact us.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7 to 14 business days.
Brother Greg Rancourt is a tattooer, painter, traveler and owner of San Clemente Tattoo in California.