- Genuine rough Moldavite sterling silver ring.
- Stone measures approximately: 13mm x 11mm".
- Moldavite's rare occurrence and intense green color make it highly valuable and collectible.
- Each Moldavite is unique and selected by hand from a stock of natural untreated rough.
- Designed by Starborn and have been a long-time official distributor of legally and responsibly mined Moldavite from the Czech Republic.
- Sizes available: 6, 7, 8.
- NOTE: Any unusual color that may be in some of the photos are only reflections or shadows. Each ring slightly varies in size and color green.
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Moldavite - is a tektite, and a stone of intense frequency and high vibration. In ancient times it was thought to be a mystical stone that could bring good luck and fulfillment of wishes. These natural green crystals are powerful and known as "The Stone of Transformation" or "The Holy Grail Stone". Moldavite is a meteorite of enormous size that is known to have crashed into the Moldau River in Czechoslovakia approximately 15 million years ago. When it crashed on the earth it was like an atomic explosion and created by the heat that went back into the sky and all these amazing stones were created and fell from the sky. The crystals were found close to the area where the impact occurred. No one truly knows but some scientists believe it to be of extra-terrestrial origin, this cannot be confirmed. Moldavite crystals have a powerful crystal energy, that is known for its action to stimulate highly beneficial occurrences of coincidence and synchronicity in your life.