- Mona B Rowen shoulder bag purse.
- Color: Goldenrod.
- Two tone canvas with brass colored hardware and vegan leather accents.
- Metal ring detail on the front of purse.
- The material is up-cycled military tarps and tents as well as re-milled canvas.
- Top zipper closure.
- Approximately 11" handle drop.
- Interior recycled HRP lining.
- Interior has slip pockets on one side, zipper pocket on the other.
- Size approximately 13.5W" x 10H" x 3.5D".
- Spot clean only.
- Note: No two exactly alike and expect blemishes and discolorations because of the recycled nature of the canvas.
- Made in India.
Please Note: Color may slightly vary from listing photo.
About Mona B:
FASHION THAT'S EARTH FRIENDLY
Waste not, is the concept behind Mona B. Why make new materials when there are interesting and perfectly usable fabrics that can be re-cycled or up-cycled. We go by the mantra that one persons trash is another persons treasure.
Each bag tells a story about the individual journey the material has made traveling from place to place. They are mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away. They have been washed to bring new life which may resort in slight color discrepancies. The texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products make each bag unique. The story of these materials continues on and the next chapter is now for you to decide.