- Toucan Jan by artist Janet Edziak.
- Featuring a Toucan tropical bird on a hibiscus flower plant design.
- Giclee fine art reproductions on canvas.
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Museum gallery wrap extends the canvas over the sides, so there is no need for a frame.
- Sawtooth metal hanger.
- Approximately 1.25 inch depth.
- High-gloss finish.
- Art created and printed in the USA.
- Please Note: Watermark will not appear on the finished product.
These gallery-quality reproductions are made by the most technologically advanced ink-jet printers available today, which are able to generate over 16.7 million different colors. They are printed on museum-grade poly-cotton canvas with a bright white point and high gloss. This allows for vivid rich color and subtle details. Each canvas is individually hand-stretched around finger-jointed kiln-dried pine for maximum stability and durability.
Measurements in inches
A: 13.00" x 10.35"
B: 17.00" x 13.54"
C: 24.50" x 19.51"
D: 29.60" x 23.58"
E: 34.50" x 27.48"
Note: Sizes D and E are only available for shipping in the USA. International shipping is available only for sizes A, B, and C.
All Canvas art is made to order right here in the USA! Art orders ship in 7-10 business days.