Tattoo Mermaid Pin Up Girl Embroidered Iron On Patch
- Tattoo Mermaid patch.
- The symbol of good luck in old school tattoo style.
- Perfect patch for sleeve, chest or pocket.
- Durable iron-on patch, high thread count and detail.
- Approximate dimensions: 6.5” H x 2.5” W.
Customize your favorite jacket or shirt with an original high thread count, iron-on patch. You’ll be amazed by the intense colors of these limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high quality patches.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
- Do NOT bleach.
Patches are shipped from our Michigan warehouse within 1 to 3 business days from when you place your order.