Mona B Up-Cycled Canvas Wine Bag Carrier A Girl and Her Dog
- A Girl and Her Dog up-cycled canvas wine bag.
- Reads: A WOMAN CANNOT SURVIVE ON WINE ALONE. SHE ALSO NEEDS A DOG.
- Material is up-cycled military tarps, tents and re-milled canvas.
- Canvas handle. (Color varies from the bag color. It is more of grey color.)
- Approximate size: H10" x D3.5".
- Approximate 10" handle drop.
- Fits standard wine/glass beverage bottle.
- Perfect to gift or for your own personal use at your next party!
- Spot clean only.
- Note: No two are exactly alike and expect blemishes and discolorations because of the recycled nature of the canvas.
Safely and stylishly carry your wine and beverage bottle in this wine bag made of up-cycled canvas and leather.
About Mona B:
FASHION THAT'S EARTH FRIENDLY
Waste not, is the concept behind Mona B. Why make new materials when there are interesting and perfectly usable fabrics that can be re-cycled or up-cycled. We go by the mantra that one persons trash is another persons treasure.
Each bag tells a story about the individual journey the material has made traveling from place to place. They are mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away. They have been washed to bring new life which may resort in slight color discrepancies. The texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products make each bag unique. The story of these materials continues on and the next chapter is now for you to decide.
At its core, Mona B is a lifestyle brand committed to sustainability. When you purchase a Mona B item, you’re not just buying a product - you’re investing in eco-friendly fashion without compromising style. By practicing zero-waste manufacturing, they divert tons of post-consumer waste from the landfill each year, reducing pollution and conserving resources. Each season, they innovate new ways to bring high-quality products to customers while reducing the environmental footprint.