Mona B Purse Up-Cycled Canvas Tote Bag All About The Journey
- Mona B purse All About The Journey canvas tote bag.
- Front features a stenciled antique bicycle with It's all about the JOURNEY.
- Material is up-cycled military tarps, tents and re-milled canvas.
- Magnetic snap closure.
- Large slip pocket on the front of the bag.
- Dual flat genuine leather handles with approximate 10" handle drop.
- The interior is cotton lined with 2 slip pockets on one side and a zippered pocket on the other side.
- Approximate size: 13" W x 15" H x 4" D.
- Spot clean only.
- Note: No two are exactly alike and expect blemishes and discolorations because of the recycled nature of the canvas.
- Please note: Color may slightly vary from listing picture.
- Made in India.
About Mona B:
FASHION THAT'S EARTH FRIENDLY
Waste not, is the concept behind Mona B. Why make new materials when there are interesting and perfectly usable fabrics that can be re-cycled or up-cycled. We go by the mantra that one persons trash is another persons treasure.
Each bag tells a story about the individual journey the material has made traveling from place to place. They are mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away. They have been washed to bring new life which may resort in slight color discrepancies. The texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products make each bag unique. The story of these materials continues on and the next chapter is now for you to decide.