- Mona B crossbody purse Sunny canvas tote bag.
- Large sunflower design on the front of the bag with embroidered and print details.
- Material is up-cycled military tarps, tents and re-milled canvas for a soft, broken-in feel.
- Zipper closure across the top of the bag.
- Dual faux leather handles with approximate 7" drop to wear on the shoulder or carry in hand.
- Detachable, adjustable strap to accommodate crossbody wear.
- The interior is lined with HRF black fabric (made from recycled plastic) with 2 slip and 1 zipped pocket.
- Approximate size: 14" W x 16" H x 2" D.
- Spot clean only.
- Note: No two are exactly alike and expect blemishes and discolorations because of the recycled nature of the canvas.
- Please note: Color may slightly vary from listing picture.
- Made in India.
About Mona B:
FASHION THAT'S EARTH FRIENDLY
Waste not, is the concept behind Mona B. Why make new materials when there are interesting and perfectly usable fabrics that can be re-cycled or up-cycled. We go by the mantra that one persons trash is another persons treasure.
Each bag tells a story about the individual journey the material has made traveling from place to place. They are mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away. They have been washed to bring new life which may resort in slight color discrepancies. The texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products make each bag unique. The story of these materials continues on and the next chapter is now for you to decide.