Bettie Page Kitten Pin Up Embroidered Iron On Patch
- Bettie Page Kitten patch.
- Perfect for shoulder or chest application.
- Durable iron-on patch, high thread count and detail.
- Approximate dimensions: 4.5"H x 4.25"W.
- Official Licensed Product.
- Comes packaged with a novelty header card for collectors.
Customize your favorite jacket or shirt with an high thread count, iron-on patch. You’ll be amazed by the intense colors of these limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high quality patches.
- The garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where the patch will be placed.
- Place the patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over the patch and using slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat previous step.
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl, or leathers.
- Do NOT bleach.
Patches are shipped from our Michigan warehouse within 1 to 3 business days from when you place your order.