- Mona B purse Dreamweaver canvas backpack.
- Front features vegan leather trim with stud and turquoise embellishments.
- Material is up-cycled military tarps, tents and re-milled canvas lightly distressed for a time-worn look.
- Front flap with magnetic snap closure also includes a drawstring to secure contents.
- Large slip pocket under flap on the front of the bag.
- Top handle strap.
- The interior is cotton lined with a rear wall zippered pocket.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Approximate size: 10.5" W x 12" H x 6" D.
- Spot clean only.
- Note: No two are exactly alike and expect blemishes and discolorations because of the recycled nature of the canvas.
- Please note: Color may slightly vary from listing picture.
- Made in India.
Mona B makes the Dream Weaver backpack for the well seasoned traveler who likes to go special places with an ultra special bag. It is sturdy and practical and especially stylish with the detailed embroidery and studs on the front flap!
About Mona B:
FASHION THAT'S EARTH FRIENDLY
Waste not, is the concept behind Mona B. Why make new materials when there are interesting and perfectly usable fabrics that can be re-cycled or up-cycled. We go by the mantra that one persons trash is another persons treasure.
Each bag tells a story about the individual journey the material has made traveling from place to place. They are mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away. They have been washed to bring new life which may resort in slight color discrepancies. The texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products make each bag unique. The story of these materials continues on and the next chapter is now for you to decide.