2 Pack of California White Sage Wand with Palo Santo Wrapped Inside for Smudging, Cleansing and Meditation
- Does Not Apply
- A two-pack hand wrapped California white sage wand with palo santo stick wrapped inside sage.
- Measures 5".
- Wrapped in 100% cotton string.
- Used for smudging rituals, meditation, purifying your aura, and cleansing your space.
- Both sage and palo santo work separately to cleanse a space. But, they can be even more powerful in tandem. “Think about sage moving energy out and palo santo moving energy in,” . “If you use them at the same time it could get confusing for what is being asked to leave and want is being invited in.”
- Palo Santo gives an extra sweet fragrance when burning.
- Made in the USA.
- NOTE: Make sure you always get the sage a little wet on ends to put embers out or they will keep burning. Let it dry and reuse.
How to smudge? - Burning sage is an ancient spiritual ritual. Also known as "smudging". Light your sage wand, blow out the flame and let the bundle smolder and begin to move around your house (or body) stating your intention. Move mindfully and carefully clockwise around the entire area of home, body or area you want cleansed. Make sure the smoke drifts into hidden spaces and then open a door or window to let the negative energy leave your house.
What are the benefits? - Smudging has been used as a safeguard against negativity. Some say it can help with insomnia and anxiety. Most people say it has been associated with increasing wisdom, clarity, and spiritual awareness. When it's burned it releases negative ions, a natural way of putting people into a more positive mood. It is also known to get rid of evil spirits in your house or building.
Why do you need an abalone shell to smudge? - In your smudging rituals means you are incorporating all four of the earth's elements: the shell represents water, the smoke represents air, the unlit herbs or sticks represent earth and once they're lit they represent fire.