Mona B Purse Up-cycled Canvas Ava Green Crossbody Pouch
- Mona B purse Ava small crossbody bag cotton canvas pouch.
- Color-blocked River Green and Tan with leather accents and top stitch detail.
- Material is Eco-Friendly up-cycled military tarps, tents and re-milled canvas.
- Zipper closure across the top of the bag.
- The front side has a zippered pocket, as well as a slip pocket.
- The interior is lined with HRF black fabric (made from recycled plastic).
- Approximately 26" long adjustable shoulder strap.
- Approximate size: 6.5" W x 8.25" H.
- Spot clean only.
- Note: No two are exactly alike and expect blemishes and discolorations because of the recycled nature of the canvas.
- Please note: Color may slightly vary from listing picture.
- Made in India.
About Mona B:
FASHION THAT'S EARTH FRIENDLY
Waste not, is the concept behind Mona B. Why make new materials when there are interesting and perfectly usable fabrics that can be re-cycled or up-cycled. We go by the mantra that one persons trash is another persons treasure.
Each bag tells a story about the individual journey the material has made traveling from place to place. They are mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away. They have been washed to bring new life which may resort in slight color discrepancies. The texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products make each bag unique. The story of these materials continues on and the next chapter is now for you to decide.
At its core, Mona B is a lifestyle brand committed to sustainability. When you purchase a Mona B item, you’re not just buying a product - you’re investing in eco-friendly fashion without compromising style. By practicing zero-waste manufacturing, they divert tons of post-consumer waste from the landfill each year, reducing pollution and conserving resources. Each season, they innovate new ways to bring high-quality products to customers while reducing the environmental footprint.