- Mona B Two in One convertible backpack purse.
- Charcoal khaki color with smoke grey vegan leather trim.
- Antique metal hardware.
- The material is up-cycled military tarps and tents and re-milled canvas.
- Features a front pocket with a zippered closure and slip pocket.
- Top zipper closure.
- Handle drop approximately 9".
- Recycled HRF lining inside.
- Interior has slip pockets on one side, zipper pocket on the other.
- Size approximately 12" x 12.5" x 4".
- Spot clean only.
- Note: No two exactly alike and expect blemishes and discolorations because of the recycled nature of the canvas.
- Made in India.
Get two stylish options for navigating your busy day with this convertible tote that doubles as a backpack. Wear as a backpack or a shoulder bag, either way, it will be your favorite bag!
About Mona B:
FASHION THAT'S EARTH FRIENDLY
Waste not, is the concept behind Mona B. Why make new materials when there are interesting and perfectly usable fabrics that can be re-cycled or up-cycled. We go by the mantra that one persons trash is another persons treasure.
Each bag tells a story about the individual journey the material has made traveling from place to place. They are mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away. They have been washed to bring new life which may resort in slight color discrepancies. The texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products make each bag unique. The story of these materials continues on and the next chapter is now for you to decide.