- Mona B purse Admiral Intermix crossbody bag.
- Charcoal color with brown genuine leather accents.
- Material is up-cycled truck tarps, military tents & canvas.
- Front pocket with a magnetic snap closure.
- Center compartment that includes 4 slip pockets, 6 credit card slots and an ID pouch with a zipper.
- It also contains back pocket with a top zipper closure with zipper pocket inside.
- Approximately 24" shoulder strap.
- Size approximately 8" W x 8" H x .5" D.
- Spot clean only.
- Note: No two are exactly alike and expect blemishes and discolorations because of the recycled nature of the canvas.
- Please note: Color may vary from listing picture.
- Made in India.
- MON059 M-5030
This purse is basically a wallet that you can wear as a crossbody! It's sure to be your go-to bag for running errands, attending concerts or just going about your day.
About Mona B:
FASHION THAT'S EARTH FRIENDLY
Waste not, is the concept behind Mona B. Why make new materials when there are interesting and perfectly usable fabrics that can be re-cycled or up-cycled. We go by the mantra that one persons trash is another persons treasure.
Each bag tells a story about the individual journey the material has made traveling from place to place. They are mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away. They have been washed to bring new life which may resort in slight color discrepancies. The texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products make each bag unique. The story of these materials continues on and the next chapter is now for you to decide.