Mona B Lockett Crossbody Bag Up-cycled Canvas and Leather
- MON023 M5023
- Mona B women's Lockett, crossbody purse rugged, light khaki color with stud and leather accents.
- Material is up-cycled truck tarps, military tents & canvas.
- Trim is genuine leather and antique bronze metal hardware.
- Magnetic closure with inside and outside pockets.
- Front pocket with magnetic snap closure.
- Adjustable shoulder strap to ensure it's comfortable around your body.
- White cotton lining with Mona B logo in small font.
- Size approximately 13" x 14.5" x 3.5".
- Spot clean only.
- Note: No two exactly alike and expect blemishes and discolorations because of the recycled nature of the canvas.
- Made in India.
About Mona B:
FASHION THAT'S EARTH FRIENDLY
Waste not, is the concept behind Mona B. Why make new materials when there are interesting and perfectly usable fabrics that can be re-cycled or up-cycled. We go by the mantra that one persons trash is another persons treasure.
Each bag tells a story about the individual journey the material has made traveling from place to place. They are mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away. They have been washed to bring new life which may resort in slight color discrepancies. The texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products make each bag unique. The story of these materials continues on and the next chapter is now for you to decide.