Dead Love by P'gosh Art Print Frankenstein and His Bride
- Dead Love by artist Doug P'gosh.
- Featuring a Frankenstein and his Bride monsters art design.
- Gallery quality, satin finish, fine art printed on heavy weight, acid free, archival paper.
- Print measures: 12" X 18" (30.5cm X 45.5cm).
- Each print is hand signed by artist Doug P'gosh.
- Please note: Watermark will not appear on the finished product.
- Authorized dealer of Retro A Go Go fine products.
- Item ships from our Michigan warehouse. Please allow 1-2 business days for shipping.
Time to be awestruck by another Original Painting by Artist, Doug P'gosh. Doug is an avid movie watcher and monster lover and this is his homage to the classic "Bride of Frankenstein". Doug was inspired to create a classic monster magazine style cover, with lurid colors and horrible hues! Features the 3 creeps responsible for creating the bride and a happy monster that hasn't felt this good since he discovered drinking & smoking. And of course the Bride - depicted as a classic pin up in revealing wedding dress. "Dead Love" is not to be missed!