- BICO Jewelry pewter pendant OM.
- Item # E19.
- Silver plated pewter with a matte finish.
- One of BICO's renowned signature pendants.
- Meaning = Hindu Resonant Sound of Creation.
- Hindu Resonant, the Sound of Creation The most sacred sound in Hinduism, the “Om”, represents the infinite, transcendent reality of the universe. It is revered as the first sound that nature created, containing within it the past, future and present. It is an absolute expression of spiritual perfection.
- Size is approximately 1.75" X 1.25".
- Looks great on a BICO leather cord or a BICO chain necklace. Also available in our store.
- BIC091 E19
Pendants are made of fine grade pewter that is plated with layers of silver, brass or copper then hand finished. They are finally coated with a unique protective layer which extends the life of the plating. Other materials include fine leather hide, braided PVC, and silver plated chains. Pendants are stamped with BICO's original logo. It is am mark that guarantees quality and fine craftsmanship. All BICO products are nickle free and manufactured to the highest international standards. All pendants and chains are nickel free.
CARE: General sensible care must be taken to ensure a long life for your BICO product. Chemicals used in traditional jewelry cleaning methods must not be used. BICO recommends gently wiping your pendant with a damp cloth then drying it with a soft cloth. Exposure to colognes and aftershave, pool products, and excessive sweat can affect the coating and plating of your product. Pendants should be carefully rinsed and dried if worn in the ocean.